- Look oh so divine with the retro-inspired design of the Georgia™ from Kaenon Polarized™.
- A true Luxury Performance™ fashion frame that fits a wide range of female face shapes with a stylishly oversized, wrapped and boxy, frame front.
- Sleek, clean and curved temples are adorned with polished Kaenon jewel icons that identify this Kaenon Polarized original design.
- Georgia is a fashion-driven piece that is at home on the beach and sea-side cafés of California or urban trend-centers of New York or Milan.
- Made in Italy, Georgia is molded out of TR-90® which provides superior fit and comfort.
- With Kaenon's proprietary SR-91® polarized lenses, Georgia will beg you to go outside and play – protecting your eyes and skin with a statement of style.
- Georgia is sold with a hard case.
- G-12™ (12%) Darkest grey lens (blocks 88% of visible light). Performs best in bright, full sun conditions.
- C-12™ (12%) Darkest copper lens (blocks 88% of visible light). Performs best in bright, full sun conditions.
- Temple Length: 123 mm
- Frame Width: 137 mm
- Weight: 1.1 oz
- Lens Height: 40 mm
- Lens Width: 62 mm
- Bridge: 13 mm
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I love these glasses! These are a replacement for ones I broke. They are stylish and also polarized! I would recommend to anyone!
- Tara - customer
- from Denver
- September 16, 2010
Best sunglasses I've ever owned! I've tried Oakley, Maui Jim, Ray Ban, and some other cheaper sunglasses. None of them have come close to the superior vision I have with Kaenon. They wrap around enough to keep the sun out, but do not make them look silly. Good looking; everything looks so much clearer than any other sunglass. I plan to order more styles, and I especially like that you have them for mens and womens faces. These fit like a glove, but they are very comfortable and don't fall down off my face when I bend over. Kaenon is now my go to sunglasses! Love them!
- Robyn P - customer
- from Virginia
- August 31, 2010
I love these! Not too big, they don't pull hair when pushed up on your head, they are not too tight on across the nose, they have enough snap in the reaches to stay put when riding in the wind - excellent purchase!
- Shana P - customer
- from Minneapolis, MN
- August 14, 2010
I love them! They have excellent lenses. It brightens up everything with good style as well. I live in south Florida and ride a motorcycle and I highly recommend these for glare and protection. When you put them on and go outside you will be amazed! A definite must have for the summer! 5 star rating from me!
- Pam - customer
- from South Florida
- May 12, 2010
Love these shades, very sleek, lightweight and crystal clear. I own the black and tobacco. They're expensive, but so worth the money when it comes to my eyes.
- Karen - customer
- from Beautiful Geneva, IL
- September 17, 2009