- Feel weightless and fly swiftly as you pick up the pace in the K-Swiss® Kwicky Blade-Light™.
- Recently awarded "Best Debut" in the June 2011 issue of Runner's World magazine.
- A running shoe built for the moderate over-pronator who requires a combination of cushioning and enhanced stability.
- Breathable mesh upper promotes a comfortably cool environment.
- Synthetic leather overlays provide lightweight, targeted support.
- Seam-free, heat welded construction for irritation-free comfort.
- Ion Mask, hydro-phobic technology, provides optimal water resistance.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for added comfort and performance.
- Molded EVA sockliner supplies lightweight plush.
- GuideGlide™ midsole helps to center the foot for a more stable ride from heel-to-toe.
- Blade-Light™, ultra-light cushioning is designed to help shave seconds off of your time.
- TPU arch support and 3D medial posting for enhanced stability.
- Superfoam™, in the heel and forefoot, resists compression and provides exceptional energy return over time.
- Duraplush™ forefoot outsole supplies lightweight cushioning.
- AÖSTA II, a high-density rubber, in the heel delivers exceptional durability.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.