- Click here for more information about Julbo lens technology.
- The Julbo® Pipeline L Sunglasses keep your vision clear and protected from sunrise to sunset.
- Zebra® Photochromic lens offers progressive protection from the elements. The glass darkens or lightens as the surrounding brightness changes.
White/Orange/Zebra Antifog/Yellow Brim Tint features Zebra lens.
- Polarized 3+ lens is designed for use in the mountains, on the water, and in bright light conditions to eliminate sun glare on any reflective surface.
Soft Black/Grey/Polarized 3/Grey Tint features a polarized lens.
- Wide lenses and curved frames are designed for maximum visibility.
- Twin Flex Temples: split temples that flexibly adapt to the shape of the head to give perfect hold.
- Shock-absorbent temples and nose pads are built to handle the technicalities of any trail.
- Sweat Blocker foam inserts absorb droplets so vision is not impeded.
- Optical clip allows you attach your Julbo RXClip prescription lens (sold separately).
- Case included.
- Made in France.
- Temple Length: 118 mm
- Frame Width: 143 mm
- Weight: 1.38 oz
- Lens Height: 38 mm
- Lens Width: 67 mm
- Bridge: 18 mm