- A one and only classic, the JanSport® SuperBreak® will fit all your necessities with ease.
- 600D Polyester gives you the durability that you desire.
- Padded shoulder straps for added comfort.
- Spacious main compartment gives you the space that you need to organize your essentials and features an internal sleeve.
- Front pocket with organizer to store electronics and accessories.
- 2/3 padded back.
- 1550 cubic inch/25 liter capacity.
- Bottom Width: 12 in
- Middle Width: 11 in
- Top Width: 10 in
- Depth: 5 in
- Height: 16 1⁄2 in
- Strap Length: 28 1⁄2 in
- Strap Drop: 13 1⁄2 in
- Handle Length: 8 in
- Handle Drop: 3 in
- Weight: 10 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
This is a great bag. It is basic and doesn't have tons of pockets or zippred areas but if you are looking for a basic bag, this is the one. The straps are good, can hold a lot without looking like I am moving out. (I am 5'2" so many bags look big on me but not this one.) I got the reptile multi colored one and it is a great color. Not too bold but different enough, I don't like having the same bag as everyone else. It can hold a good amount of books and binders and it can also hold a laptop. My laptop is 15.6" and it is snug but it is able to slip in, anything larger won't. There isn't a place for a laptop or padding but I keep it in a case in it. The bag also went on a weekend trip. I was able to put a pair of jeans, sweatshirt, toiletries, undergarments, three shirts, a towel, bathing suit, my kindle, wallet, keys, chapstick, and a pair of shoes and flip flops. I was also able to fit gifts for the way back in it. Love the bag, always have loved Jansport great bags!
- Alison M - customer
- from Connecticut
- March 1, 2012
Bought this for my 13 year old daughter and she loves it! Build quality seems to be good, she is tough on stuff and so far so good! Perfect size for her and she weighs in at 95lbs at 5'4" tall.
- Bob C - customer
- from South-West Lower Michigan
- January 7, 2012
I love Jansport! It feels like you have nothing in your book bag! If I were you, buy it! :)
- Anonymous - customer
- from Las Vegas, Nevada
- February 23, 2012
My daughter loves this because she can fit all her stuff in it but it doesn't look big and bulky.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Stormville, NY
- January 13, 2012
Great backpack for the price, a few things to look out for on the white one, the Jansport logo isn't silver on mine its the normal maroon and navy, and from the picture. I was worried the backpack would be almost transparent but its not at all, looks great, comfortable, very stylish, not too hard to keep clean. Overall great product. I was not disappointed!
- Mike C - customer
- from Denver, Colorado
- March 19, 2012