- Make sure you make the right choice with the Right Pack Expressions by JanSport®.
- Unique fabric application.
- Straight-cut and padded shoulder pads.
- Adjustable shoulder pads provide a comfortable and snug fit.
- Spacious main compartment for all your essentials.
- Internal laptop sleeve fits most 15" laptops.
- Laptop sleeve dimensions: 10.5 x 11 x 1 in.
- Zip front stash pocket.
- Front zip pocket with organizing panel helps keep your things tidy.
- Web haul handle.
- Durable suede leather bottom.
Capacity: 1900 cu in / 31 L.
Materials: 600D heat embossed polyester and cotton.
- Bottom Width: 11 1⁄2 in
- Middle Width: 11 1⁄2 in
- Top Width: 9 in
- Depth: 5 in
- Height: 17 1⁄2 in
- Strap Length: 33 1⁄2 in
- Strap Drop: 15 in
- Handle Length: 8 in
- Handle Drop: 3 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 12.5 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
This Backpack is awesome! I love everything about it. I had another Jansport, it was smaller, and well, I'd put so much stuff in it and it would feel heavy. I put the same amount in this bag and I don't even feel it, the support is great. If this make is anything like the one I replaced with this one, I trust I won't need a new one for another 10 years! The JanSport Brand is pretty amazing, top quality.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Orlando, Fl
- May 19, 2013
This is a super bag for the gym! The large zip area holds shoes and a light jacket. The laptop pocket is perfect for a medium travel cube (yoga pants, socks, and top). I really love the smaller zip pockets for organization. The front smaller zipper pocket is great for locker lock, car keys, lip gloss and quick grab things. The next zippered area I use for my large headphones and medium cosmetic case, though there are organizational pockets for ID, and such. I love the top carry loop for my Medic ID - so I never forget it! I especially like the fact that this bag will last forever with the suede bottom - not cheap suede either! I love the fact that Jansport offers colors and patterns for us girls, too!
- Brenalsea - customer
- from In the Valley, Oregon
- August 22, 2014
This bag is my favorite Jansport style. The Right Pack. Simple, basic but with some extra storage for smaller stuff and the denim polka dot print looks awesome! Love it!
- Greg P - customer
- from Honolulu, Hawaii
- March 14, 2014
This is exactly what I want! It is super cool and made from good material. It is comfortable for having it on my back. It would be perfect if there was more partition. But it is worthy enough to have it! Happy shopping experience!
- Andrew - customer
- December 13, 2012
This bag is really cute! I got it for my sister's graduation and she loves it. There is a ton of space. Much more than the basic Jansport bag. It is a little more flimsy than I would prefer.
- Anonymous - customer
- from South Carolina
- June 21, 2013