- Jag Jeans Size Chart
- Timeless straight leg jeans.
- Five-pocket jean has a high rise and straight leg for a flattering, classic fit.
- Industrial Grey is a clean dark grey wash with heavy sanding on 9.5 oz stretch cotton-poly Alpha denim.
- Signature "j" stitching on the back patch pockets.
- Tonal topstitching.
- Stitched outline of a brand patch and small tag at the back waist.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zipper fly and button closure.
- 70% cotton, 29% polyester, 1% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Outseam: 42 in
- Inseam: 33 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 14 in
- Leg Opening: 15 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 2, inseam 33. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Do yourself a favor and get these. I love high-jeans and these are the first I found that fit well and don't look like frumpy mom jeans. I'm 5'6" 125 pounds and my usual size 6 fit perfectly. The gray color is perfect to wear with many tops. Please keep offering these jeans--and add more color choices.
- Nancy - customer
- from Michigan
- January 29, 2016
It's very risky to order jeans online, but I struck it rich this time! High rise waist doesn't pull down, legs are just the right tightness - not skinny, which is what I want. Got my usual size (8) & they fit perfectly. Nice medium-dark grey.
- Laurie A - customer
- from Palos Verdes Estates, CA
- January 17, 2016
I have been wearing Sydney Cut Jag Jeans since the beginning..honestly. I have over 50 pair. I try other styles and they just don't fit. The pullons are an absolutely non starter. I can't believe that so much of the line is taken up with these. I have Jag cut in 5 colors and white, black, and beige/browns. And every blue wash they have made. Please, for those of us who like classic, high rise jeans...please keep making these.. A simple blue wash, black, and white available year round. Please.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Durango Co, Cocoa Beach FL
- January 7, 2016
This jeans are wonderful! They have a bit of stretch that allows them to give in and make you feel so comfortable when wearing them. Also the material is soft and strong at the same time. I got a size 0 and am 123 lb, and 5'5 tall.
- Anonymous - customer
- December 9, 2015
Very high-waisted and definitely frumpy on me. Returning them.
- Patricia F - customer
- from Jackson, Wyoming
- February 16, 2016