- Jag Jeans Plus Size Chart
- Quite possibly the most comfortable pants you may ever wear.
- Pull-on jean features a wide stretch elastic waistband that offers an easy fit and smooth silhouette. No dreaded muffin top in these jeans!
- Peri looks amazing in 18 Wale Corduroy with rich textures and stretch for a figure flattering look.
- Slightly higher rise hits at the navel.
- Straight leg opening.
- Five-pocket design sports signature "j" embroidery on the back.
- Stitched outline of a brand patch and small tag accent the back waist.
- Faux fly accent.
- 98% cotton, 2% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Outseam: 45 in
- Inseam: 33 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 18 in
- Leg Opening: 16 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 14W, inseam 33. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
These are a type of corduroy which is not exactly what I was wanting but they will do. I am more of an apple shape, the waist band had a detail about where the pockets are lower on the stomach that is tight and binds. If I did not need black pants I would have returned these.
- Karen - customer
- from Seattle, WA
- December 3, 2015
I ordered these, but the ones I received were not the black denim I was expecting but fine wale corduroy instead. I kept them as I needed black pants. The fit is ok although I wish manufacturers would offer a short length as well. I do like the leg width, and they are a good choice if you are wearing a top out over the waistband.
- Anonymous - customer
- November 5, 2015