- First played by the extensive horse-riding cultures of Persia in the 5th century BC, polo has evolved from "The Sport of Kings" to a sport played and enjoyed by nearly everyone, well not really. But their shirts are pretty popular!
- Moisture-wicking fabric sweeps away sweat to keep you cool and dry.
- Clean solid color with contrast binding and collar tips.
- Embroidered logo at chest.
- Two-button placket.
- Short sleeves.
- Split side seams.
- Straight hemline.
- Rib-knit collar.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.