- Tackle the harsh terrain with expert agility in the ruggedly built Irish Setter® Ridge Hawk 3802 boot.
- Mossy Oak® Break-UP® camouflage Cordura® fabric uppers with hardy leather overlays.
- GORE-TEX® membrane ensures waterproof protection from the elements, while maintaining a cool, breathable environment.
- Protective rubber toe cap.
- Heel pull loop for easier on/off.
- Plush collar for added comfort and performance.
- 1,000 grams of Thinsulate™ provides breathable, moisture-wicking warmth.
- Ground Claw outsole is equipped with aggressive lugs and serrated cleats to deliver excellent traction over roughed terrain.
- Cement construction.
- Heel Height: 2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 14 oz
- Circumference: 15 1⁄4 in
- Shaft: 7 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 10.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.