- Feel free to rough up these Irish Setter® boots. Their durable leather construction and aggressive outsole are ready to put in a hard day's work.
- Dark Brown Worn Saddle full-grain leather upper.
- Easy pull-on design.
- Direct attach welt for long-lasting wear.
- Removable PU footbed for all-day comfort.
- Steel shank for excellent support.
- Endurance Arrowhead Sole is an aggressive outsole that provides traction in muddy and rough environments.
- Aluminum safety toe meets ASTM F2413-11, M I/75 C/75, EH safety standards.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄8 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 9 oz
- Circumference: 16 in
- Shaft: 11 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Not sure why these haven't been reviewed yet, but these boots are really nice. They feel and look great. I do not need these for work, I just thought they were cool for everyday wear, and they are. No silly artificial aging or purposeless buckles, these are the real deal and look great with a pair of jeans. No need to round up on size, they are true to size. I usually wear a 10 and sometimes a 9.5. I ordered these in the 10 and had to return them and get the 9.5.
Felt true to size
- Eric C - customer
- from Redondo Beach, CA
- March 30, 2012
This is a great boot. I have had them over a year and did not use them much until the never ending winter of 2013 - 2014 and could not be happier with their performance. I used snow seal on them as they are not marketed as waterproof, and spent hours on end out in the snow with warm dry feet. They did take a while to break in especially across the top of my foot, but they are super comfortable now. I would highly recommend them to anyone that wants a stylish durable boot. As another reviewer mentioned they are made in China which isn't great but that's how Red Wing keeps them cheap.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Rick S - customer
- April 8, 2014