- Take on even the dirtiest work, while keeping your feet clean and dry, with the tough and secure construction of the 9" 83812D Steel Toe boot by Irish Setter®.
- Dark Brown Pueblo full-grain leather upper.
- Traditional lace-up system with brass hardware.
- Padded tongue and collar for extra comfort.
- Removable PU footbed is cushioned for all-day comfort.
- Features UltraDry™ Waterproofing System - combines a moisture-management lining with premier seam-sealed leathers. The result is nothing short of dry, long-lasting comfort and performance.
- CuShin comfort technology is a four-way stretch nylon on the tongue that offers relief and flexibility for the shin during walking, while an internal padded waffle mesh maintains premium comfort.
- 400 grams 3M™ Thinsulate® Ultra insulation helps your feet stay warm in cold temperatures.
- EVA midsole offers superb cushioning.
- Vibram® Kletterlift rubber outsole provides long-lasting performance and features a tough lugged pattern for excellent slip resistance with added oil resistance for slick conditions.
- Steel Toe meets ASTM F 2413-05, M I/75, C/75, EH safety standards.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 11 oz
- Circumference: 16 in
- Shaft: 9 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 1 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width EE - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.