- The Logger 83810D by Irish Setter® is a rugged boot that will get you through the wet, difficult terrain in assured comfort with its waterproof protection and aggressive outsole.
- Dark Brown Pueblo full-grain leather.
- Features UltraDry™ Waterproofing System - combines a moisture-management lining with premier seam-sealed leathers. The result is nothing short of dry, long-lasting comfort and performance.
- Thinsulate® Ultra insulation helps your feet stay warm in cold temperatures.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Rear pull tab for easier on and off.
- Goodyear™ welt construction.
- Removable PU footbed is cushioned for all-day comfort.
- Lineman steel shank for great support.
- Stars and Bars Logger outsole with a defined heel and tough lugged pattern for excellent slip resistance with added oil resistance for slick conditions.
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2413-11, M I/75 C/75, EH safety standards.
- Heel Height: 2 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 14 oz
- Circumference: 13 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 7 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.