- Never slow down during your hard day's work with the dependable durability of the 83801 8" Waterproof boot by Irish Setter®.
- Waterproof Hazelnut Voyageur full-grain leather upper.
- Features UltraDry™ waterproof system that combines moisture-management lining with premier seam-sealed leathers for dry, long-lasting comfort and performance.
- Traditional lace-up system with durable metal eyelets.
- Direct attach welt construction for flexible durability.
- Removable PU footbed for all-day comfort.
- PU midsole for complete underfoot cushioned protection.
- Dual-density Comfort Trek rubber outsole provides superior slip resistance and wear.
- Soft toe meets ASTM F2892-11, EH safety standards.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 9 oz
- Circumference: 13 in
- Shaft: 8 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I have had my boots for about 2 months, I have wore them like a work boot every single day since I pulled them out of the box, 2 months later they are falling apart. I am calling tomorrow to see if they will do anything about it. I would not recommend these boots. They didn't last very long for me. They were very comfortable though.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Tom B - customer
- August 13, 2012
Wore these boots for 6 months straight, doing road construction. The part of the boot where it is on the achilles, it rips...prematurely. I could not recommend these boots.
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt narrower than marked
No arch support
- Robert - customer
- from United States
- November 2, 2013