- When the job gets tough, you need all the comfort and support you can get, so let the durably dependable Irish Setter® 6" 83603D Boot get you through your work day in true support and ease.
- Dark Brown Worn Saddle full-grain leather.
- Traditional lace-up system with brass hardware.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Direct attach welt construction.
- Removable PU footbed is cushioned for all-day comfort.
- Steel shank for increased support.
- Clean Tred rubber outsole has a solid traction with a design that won't collect mud and debris, making it ideal for work on a farm or ranch.
- Soft toe meets ASTM F2892-11, EH safety standards.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 2 oz
- Circumference: 13 3⁄4 in
- Shaft: 6 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.