- Own the single track when you ride in the dynamic and light cushioning of the Trailroc™ 246 from inov-8®!
- Built for high-mileage training runs and racing.
- Performance upper constructed of fast drying mesh for optimum breathability.
- TPU lacing system is attached to upper and offers a more even support throughout the foot.
- Met-Cradle™ webbing provides forefoot security, while allowing for natural fluid movement.
- Extended rand for added protection.
- Heel pull loop for an easier on and off.
- Contoured and lightly padded tongue and collar for enhanced comfort.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable 6mm foam insole supplies light cushioning.
- 2 Arrow Shoc-Zone™ – Supplies the ideal amount of cushioning needed for the intermediate racer or for the advanced runner looking for an everyday trainer.
- Differential: 6mm.
- TRAILROC sole delivers reliable traction over varied terrains.
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 5 (US Women's 7.5), width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.