- Trek in the all-season comfort of the inov-8® Terroc™ 345 GORE-TEX®.
- Ideal for fast and light adventures on the trail.
- Breathable mesh upper.
- Sturdy synthetic overlays provide a supportive fit.
- GORE-TEX membrane ensures waterproof protection from the elements, while maintaining a cool, breathable environment.
- Extended rubber toe rand for extra protection.
- Tongue and heel pull loops for easy on and off.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort.
- 3 Arrow Shoc-Zone™ offers maximum underfoot protection.
- Heel/Toe Offset: 18mm/9mm.
- Lateral and medial posting provides torsional support while keeping the foot in a neutral position.
- Terroc outsole is designed to handle hardpacked terrain with ease.
- S™ (Sticky) Compound was developed from climbing rubber technology to provide optimal wet traction. Its average lifespan is 600 miles.
- Comfort™ last offers a generous fit for added comfort, making it ideal for long distances and on the trail.
- Weight: 13 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size Men's 8, Women's 9.5, width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.