- From training, day one, through race day, the inov-8® Road-X™ 255 will be with you every step of the way.
- A natural racing shoe that is comfortable enough for everyday training runs.
- Quick drying, highly breathable mesh upper for a supremely comfortable environment.
- Met-Cradle™ webbing ensures a secure lock down over the footbed, while maintaining natural metatarsal alignment.
- Lacing system is attached to TPU supports, promoting a better, more even fit.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort and performance.
- Contoured foam insole supplies lightweight cushioning.
- Meta-Flex™ allows the forefoot to move fluidly through each stride.
- Dynamic Fascia Band™ (DFB) mimics the "windlass" effect, transferring a jolt of energy with each step, promoting a faster, more efficient stride.
- Terradapter™ heel shifts and splays outward to absorb maximum impact, regardless of how you land, allowing it to accommodate different running gait heel strikes.
- 3 Arrow Shoc-Zone™ provides good underfoot protection through the midfoot and heel strike. It's great for training runs and versatile on a variety of terrains.
- Differential: 9mm.
- Road-X outsole offers lightweight cushioning on hard-packed surfaces.
- Endurance rubber outsole is stickier than most rubbers and delivers exceptionally long-lasting wear, averaging a lifespan of 1,000 miles.
- Anatomic™ fit is based on the foot's shape, making for the most comfortable, relaxed fit.
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 9 (US Men's 10), width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.