- Think light and fast. Don't be weighed down by traditional running kicks. Slip into the inov-8® Road-X™ 233 and overtake all competition in an effortless bound.
- A performance driven natural racing shoe.
- Quick drying, highly breathable mesh upper for a supremely comfortable environment.
- Met-Cradle™ webbing ensures a secure lock down over the footbed, while maintaining natural metatarsal alignment.
- Lacing system is attached to TPU supports, promoting a better, more even fit.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for added comfort and performance.
- Contoured foam insole supplies lightweight cushioning.
- Meta-Flex™ allows the forefoot to move fluidly through each stride.
- Dynamic Fascia Band™ (DFB) mimics the "windlass" effect, transferring a jolt of energy with each step, promoting a faster, more efficient stride.
- Terradapter™ heel shifts and splays outward to absorb maximum impact, regardless of how you land, allowing it to accommodate different running gait heel strikes.
- 2 Arrow Shoc-Zone™ provides low underfoot protection, supplying the most through the midfoot and forefoot strike. It's best on softer terrains and great for racing.
- Differential: 6mm.
- Road-X outsole offers lightweight cushioning on hard-packed surfaces.
- Sticky rubber outsole was created using rock climbing rubber technology to maximize traction in wet conditions. It has an average lifespan of 600 miles.
- Performance™ fit helps minimize internal movement when contouring, ascending and descending. This makes it ideal for racing on any terrain, as well as great for other off-road activities.
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 10 (US Men's 11, US Women's 12.5), width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.