- On your mark. Get set. GO! The OROC™ 340 by inov-8™ offers the versatility and comfort to take you from those long training sessions right up to race day.
- Ideal for on and off-road use and mixed terrains.
- Performance upper constructed of quick drying mesh for optimum breathability.
- Padded tongue with plush heel cup to accommodate a variety of heel shapes.
- Met-Cradle™ webbing provides forefoot security, while allowing for natural fluid movement.
- TPU lacing system is attached to upper and offers a more even support throughout the foot.
- Ray-Wrap™ - Lacing is aligned with first metatarsal to reduce shoe movement.
- 6mm between forefoot and heel and a 6mm footbed ensure foot stays closer to the ground for added stability.
- 2 Arrow Shoc-Zone™ midsole provides a stable, low-profile foot position.
- Meta-Flex™ groove on the outsole is aligned with the metatarsal so that natural forefoot flex is not hindered.
- Endurance rubber compound heightens traction on varied terrains and offers superb balance during wear.
- Enhanced rand and toe box for durability and extra protection.
- Performance last offers a precise fit and minimizes movement during wear.
- Last construction based on the average runner's foot, allowing for a good fit regardless of gender.
- Product measurements were taken using size Men's 10, Women's 11.5, width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.