- On your mark. Get set. GO! The OROC™ 340 by inov-8™ offers the versatility and comfort to take you from those long training sessions right up to race day.
- Ideal for on and off-road use and mixed terrains.
- Performance upper constructed of quick drying mesh for optimum breathability.
- Padded tongue with plush heel cup to accommodate a variety of heel shapes.
- Met-Cradle™ webbing provides forefoot security, while allowing for natural fluid movement.
- TPU lacing system is attached to upper and offers a more even support throughout the foot.
- Ray-Wrap™ - Lacing is aligned with first metatarsal to reduce shoe movement.
- 6mm between forefoot and heel and a 6mm footbed ensure foot stays closer to the ground for added stability.
- 2 Arrow Shoc-Zone™ midsole provides a stable, low-profile foot position.
- Meta-Flex™ groove on the outsole is aligned with the metatarsal so that natural forefoot flex is not hindered.
- Endurance rubber compound heightens traction on varied terrains and offers superb balance during wear.
- Enhanced rand and toe box for durability and extra protection.
- Performance last offers a precise fit and minimizes movement during wear.
- Last construction based on the average runner's foot, allowing for a good fit regardless of gender.
- Weight: 12 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size Men's 10, Women's 11.5, width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Don't get me wrong, as a dedicated lifelong trail runner and hiker, I love Inov-8 shoes. Having tried many many brands, including Vibram FiveFingers and Nike Free, Inov-8 stands out for me. I was moved to write this because the description says this shoe is recommended for both on and off road use. Great for off road but not for on! The sole has metal studs that make crossing pavement and sidewalks uncomfortable. I can hardly bear to walk the two blocks from our house to the open space while wearing them. If you spend any time on pavement, try a different Inov-8 shoe.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from San Francisco, CA
- May 4, 2011
I've been running in RocLite 320's for a few years and love them. For the 320's I had to buy a 1/2 size up (US 12.5). I just bought some new Oroc 340's and RocLite 319's. They seem to be a lot bigger than the older models. Instead of a half-size up, I'm about to send back the size 12 319's to try a half-size down. That said, I really like the 340's but 2 complaints: 1). They seem to hold a fair bit of water so they are heavy when wet. 2). I'm having blister problems on the medial, left mid-foot. The material of the shoe is folding and rubbing on the foot. I think it's because there's too much room. I have a wide fore-foot so too much room isn't a normal problem.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt wider than marked
No arch support
- Bill - customer
- from Missouri
- August 18, 2011