- An elite, lightweight racing flat from inov-8® that's ideal for hard pack mountain terrain and short distance races.
- A lightweight shoe that is ideal for racing as well as for training.
- Breathable synthetic mesh uppers.
- Lacing system is attached to TPU supports for a better, more even fit.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar, as well as contoured heel cup for added comfort.
- Textile lining offers a great step-in feel.
- Met-Cradle™ webbing ensures a secure lock down over the footbed, while maintaining natural metatarsal alignment.
- Footbed Thickness: 3mm.
- 2 Arrow Shoc-Zone™ provides low underfoot protection, supplying the most through the mid-foot and forefoot strike. It is ideal for intermediate runners and for more advanced runners.
- Midsole Thickness:
Heel/Forefoot: 13mm/ 7mm.
Midsole Differential: 6mm.
- Advanced Meta-Flex™ technology is anatomically aligned in front of the metatarsal heads for more natural forefoot flex.
- Dynamic Fascia Band™ (DFB) mimics the "windlass" effect, transferring a jolt of energy with each step, promoting a faster, more efficient stride.
- F-Lite sole delivers maximum traction on hard pack terrain.
- Sticky rubber outsole was created using rock climbing rubber technology to maximize traction in wet conditions. It has an average lifespan of 600 miles.
- Performance™ fit helps minimize internal movement when contouring, ascending and descending. This makes it ideal for racing on any terrain, as well as great for other off-road activities.
- 9.15 oz.
- Weight: 10 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 11 (US Men's 12, US Women's 13.5), width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.