- Own the WOD in your next cross-training sesh when you lace into the F-Lite™ 195 from inov-8®.
- Performance upper constructed of fast drying mesh for optimum breathability.
- TPU lacing system is attached to upper and offers a more even support throughout the foot.
- Reinforced medial and lateral upper sections provides heightened protection for rope climbing.
- Met-Cradle™ webbing provides forefoot security, while allowing for natural fluid movement.
- Contoured and lightly padded tongue and collar for enhanced comfort.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable 3 mm foam insole supplies light cushioning.
- 1 Arrow Shoc-Zone™ - Midsole cushioning constructed for highly responsive underfoot sensitivity. Ideal for runners with strong feet and calves, and an efficient gait.
- Midsole Thickness:
Heel/Forefoot: 9 mm/ 6 mm
Differential: 3 mm
- F-Lite sole delivers maximum traction on hard pack terrain.
- Sticky rubber outsole, based on climbing rubber technologies, for maximum traction on wet surfaces and unstable terrain.
- Meta-Flex™ groove on the outsole is aligned with the metatarsal to maximize forefoot pliability.
- RopTec™ technology features a large contact area on the outsole that promotes better grip and stability during activity.
- Fascia Band™ - A replication of the plantar fascia ligament provides increased thrust power and reduces fatigue.
- Precision fit helps reduce internal movement.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 8 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 8 (US Men's 9), width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.