- Bound masterfully along the trail. Overtake your competition with effortless ease. They'll see nothing but a blur as you dart across the finish line. You'll feel like you've sprouted wings when you're in the ultra lightweight F-Lite™ 195 running shoes by inov-8®.
- Although not identical, this is the twin brother of the X-Talon™ 190.
- The lightest training shoe in the inov-8 X-Over series. Ideal for those looking to transition into the minimalist category.
- Performance upper constructed of fast drying mesh for optimum breathability.
- TPU lacing system is attached to upper and offers a more even support throughout the foot.
- Met-Cradle™ webbing provides forefoot security, while allowing for natural fluid movement.
- Footbed Thickness: 3mm.
- 1 Arrow Shoc-Zone™ - midsole cushioning constructed for highly responsive underfoot sensitivity. Ideal for runners with strong feet and calves, and an efficient gait.
- Midsole Thickness:
Heel/Forefoot: 9mm/ 6mm.
- Meta-Flex™ groove on the outsole is aligned with the metatarsal to maximize forefoot pliability.
- Fascia Band™ - a replication of the plantar fascia ligament provides increased thrust power and reduces fatigue.
- F-Lite sole delivers maximum traction on hard pack terrain.
- Sticky rubber outsole, based on climbing rubber technologies, for maximum traction on wet surfaces and unstable terrain.
- Performance last offers a precise fit and ensures reduced movement during wear.
- Last construction based on the average runner's foot, allowing for a good fit regardless of gender.
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 9.5 (US Men's 10.5, US Women's 12), width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.