- Train with the best as you build endurance, strength, stamina and speed in the Bare-XF™ 260.
- A minimalistic training shoe designed for every element of training.
- Features reinforced Rope-Tec™ along the medial and lateral sides of the midsole for enhanced durability during rope climbs and descents.
- Breathable airmesh and synthetic upper.
- Hook-and-loop strap fastening system ensures a secure fit and maximum stability.
- Contoured collar with notched out heel cup for enhanced comfort.
- Mesh lining supplies increased breathability and a great step-in feel.
- 0 Shoc-Zone™ provides minimal underfoot protection and is ideal for those seeking to experience barefoot-like training sessions. It is recommended that only experts use for extended periods of time.
- Footbed Thicknes: 3mm.
- Bare-XF outsole is an innovative, 3mm rubber layer designed to withstand the impact of training.
- S™ (Sticky) Compound was developed from climbing rubber technology to provide optimal wet traction. Its average lifespan is 600 miles.
- Anatomic™ fit is based on the foot's shape, making for the most comfortable, relaxed fit.
- Weight: 10 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 10.5 (US Men's 11.5, US Women's 13), width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.