- You've mastered a workout that combines weightlifting, plyometrics, rowing, sprinting, rope climbing and powerlifting (to name a few), and it's not even 6:00 am yet! Build endurance, strength, stamina and speed, and dare to stand among the elite athletes. Keep your footwork in check with the Bare-XF™ 210 from inov-8®.
- A minimalistic training shoe.
- Breathable airmesh upper.
- One-piece TPU lacing support offers extended durability to endure activities like rope climbing.
- Tongue pull loop makes for an easier on and off.
- Contoured collar with notched out heel cup for enhanced comfort.
- Mesh lining supplies increased breathability and a great step-in feel.
- 0 Shoc-Zone™ provides minimal underfoot protection and is ideal for those seeking to experience barefoot-like training sessions. It is recommended that only experts use for extended periods of time.
- Footbed Thicknes: 3mm.
Toe/Heel Offset: 0mm/0mm.
- Bare-X outsole is an innovative, 3mm rubber layer designed to withstand the impact of training.
- S™ (Sticky) Compound was developed from climbing rubber technology to provide optimal wet traction. Its average lifespan is 600 miles.
- Anatomic™ fit is based on the foot's shape, making for the most comfortable, relaxed fit.
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 10 (US Men's 11, US Women's 12.5), width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.