- Bare it all as you become one with the run, in the Bare-X™ 180 from inov-8™.
- A minimalistic running shoe featuring a zero-differential midsole that promotes the foot's natural biomechanics to take over.
- Breathable 3D airmesh upper.
- Enhanced TPU Met-Cradle™ ensures a secure lock down over the footbed, while maintaining natural metatarsal alignment.
- Lacing system is attached to TPU supports to promote a better, more even fit.
- Contoured heel cup for added comfort and performance.
- Breathable mesh lining offers a great step-in feel.
- 3mm foam footbed for light underfoot cushioning.
- 0 Arrow Shoc-Zone™ provides minimal underfoot protection and is ideal for those seeking to experience barefoot-like training sessions. It is recommended that only experts use for extended periods of time.
- Toe/Heel Offset: 0mm/ 0mm.
Midsole Differential: 0mm.
- Bare-X Lite outsole is an innovative, 3mm rubber outsole designed to withstand the impact of training.
- S™ (Sticky) Compound was developed from climbing rubber technology to provide optimal wet traction. Its average lifespan is 600 miles.
- P™ (Performance) fit is designed to reduce internal movement during climbs and descents. It's ideal for racing over a variety of terrains.
- Heel Height: 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 7.5 oz
- Platform Height: 1⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 11 (US Men's 12, US Women's 13.5), width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.