- Hudson Size Guide
- Effortlessly sexy jeans from HUDSON™.
- Supermodel length features a tall 36" inseam.
- The Signature Boot boasts a low rise and bootcut leg for a classic, flattering fit.
- Clean white wash with tonal topstitching is presented on lightweight stretch denim.
- Five-pocket design flaunts the signature back triangle button flap.
- Logo rivet on coin pocket.
- Union Jack logo label at the right rear pocket.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zipper fly and double-button closure.
- 98% cotton, 2% elastane.
- Machine wash cold inside out, tumble dry medium or line dry.
- Made in the U.S.A. and Imported.
- Outseam: 44 in
- Inseam: 36 in
- Front Rise: 8 in
- Back Rise: 12 in
- Leg Opening: 20 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 25, inseam 36. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I love these jeans! They are very comfortable, slimming, flattering and long enough for me . I am 5'9" but I have to wear at least 2½" heels with the 36". I am 135 pounds and got size 28, I probably would fit in half a size smaller. But I am not sure if they would still look good a full size smaller. I like it that way and they look just fine. They are absolutely worth the money !
- Nicole - customer
- from San Diego
- March 31, 2012
These are very nice jeans with a very nice fit. They are, however, VERY VERY long in length. I'm 5' 8" 140lbs. Got size 28 which was a perfect fit, but will definitely need to hem even with my 4" heels.
- Michelle - customer
- from Houston
- March 8, 2011
Great jeans. I wear 27/28 tried a 27 in these. 28 would have been to big. Length is perfect with 2-3in. heel. I'm 5'8, 124lbs and felt like the jeans were very comfortable.
- Deb g - customer
- from scottsdale, az
- March 31, 2013
This is my second pair of Hudson Supermodel jeans. I finally understand why people say that expensive jeans are worth it! These fit like a glove, make my legs look awesome, and give my flat booty a little boost! I do wish the rise was a little higher, but these are worth every penny.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Baton Rouge, LA
- April 3, 2012
I like the fit for the first 10 minutes I have them on. Then they stretch out really bad. and there are no front pockets. I would order 2 sizes smaller than you think you need. And I am 5'11 and 36" is crazy long, even with heels. but I do like that it is quality denim and not thin see through white material.
- Anonymous - customer
- from texas
- April 5, 2012