- Hudson Size Guide
- Dangerously sexy denim.
- Five-pocket jean features a low rise and super skinny leg that hits at the ankle.
- 9.88 oz. stretch denim is coated with wax for a leather-like finish.
- Faux front scoop pockets.
- The shadow of a flap enhances the back patch pockets.
- Tonal topstitching.
- Logo rivet on coin pocket.
- Union Jack logo label at the back right pocket.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zipper fly and button closure.
- Fits the same as the Nico Super Skinny in the hip and thigh.
- 70% lyocell, 28% cotton, 2% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry.
- Made in the U.S.A. and Imported.
- Outseam: 38 in
- Inseam: 30 in
- Front Rise: 8 in
- Back Rise: 12 in
- Leg Opening: 10 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 26, inseam 30. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I couldn't wait to get these. I ordered the "Lucky wax" color in size 28. I will preface by saying I own many, many high end jeans, all of them either a 27 or 28. Well, I couldn't get these pants past my thigh. Did I just get a bad or incorrectly marked pair? I don't know, but I had to return. There is NO stretch to these either, not that it would have made a difference in my case. My 7 for all mankind gummy denims are much better quality.
- Melissa - customer
- from Florida
- February 15, 2013
I am a loyal Hudson denim fan, but these were way too tight and had no stretch. The quality is great, however, the fit is not. Sadly, I had to return them.
- Anonymous - customer
- October 23, 2013
Love these wax jeans! They are super comfortable, and not stiff - like I thought they would be. The wax color is really great and the fit is perfect. I ordered my usual size 25. They're also really versatile, can be dressed up or down.
- Amanda L - customer
- from Los Angeles, California
- April 17, 2014
Just received these jeans in the Rose color. I really like the finish and color, they're really cute jeans. Having never bought jeans from this company before, I went with my usual 26 size. However, they're quite snug and I wish I'd ordered a 27. That's no fault of the jeans, though. Only thing that I think could make them better is real pockets in the front...I actually use pockets and it tends to be a bit annoying when they're missing. But I knew about that before I ordered them, and over all I'm quite happy. According to what I've read online they tend to stretch so hopefully I can live with the snugness.
- Anonymous - customer
- January 31, 2013
LOVE LOVE LOVE these jeans! I bought them in amber in size 28 and they are a gorgeous rust color. Hudson is my favorite brand of jeans, and I normally get the Collin skinnies because I like the signature pocket. However, the Krista is a snugger cut and fits me a lot better because I have boy hips and slim muscular legs. The only thing that would make these jeans better is if they had the signature pocket.
- AG - customer
- from Atlanta
- December 22, 2012