- Create your own wash with TURBOTECH Technology from HUDSON™.
- When denim was first born, there was no laundry process for jeans. It was worn raw and developed whiskers and abrasions over a span of 3-4 years. TURBOTECH technology affords you the opportunity to achieve that same look in 3-4 months. You will create your own abrasions and whiskers depending on how you wear it and the personal items you carry with you on a daily basis.
- There are four ways to "create your own wash":
D.I.Y Wash - Wear the jeans until you can't stand it anymore. Turn them inside out, machine wash cold, and hang dry.
Authentic Wash - Wear them for 30 days before your first wash. Dry clean the jeans. Wear them for another 30 days and then turn them inside out, machine wash, and hang dry. Repeat the process every 15 days.
Venice Wash - Wear however you like. Rub your jeans with dry sand and repeat this process several times. Rinse in water and hang dry in the sun.
Traditional Wash - Wear them for 15 days, machine wash delicate with a color-safe detergent, and hang dry.
- Jean jacket sports signature button flap chest pockets.
- Point collar.
- Button front.
- Straight front and back yoke.
- Brand label accents the left chest pocket.
- Dual back seams.
- Single-button cuffs.
- Button tab on the back waist.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.