- This item is subject to quantity limitations.
- Whether the trail takes you sky high or round and round the winding singletrack, you'll be in exceptional comfort when you ride in the resilient, plush cushioning of the Stinson Trail from Hoka One One™.
- Built for the trail enthusiast.
- Designed for maximum cushioning, energy return, comfort and protection without hindering performance and movement.
- Breathable, closed mesh upper helps keep debris out.
- Molded TPU overlays provide lightweight targeted support.
- Bungee lace system allows for easy on-the-go adjustments.
- Lace garage keeps laces secure and out of the way.
- Heel pull loop for an easier on and off.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Soft textile lining offers a great step-in feel.
- Foam insole for extra underfoot plush.
- Hoka One One midsole foam is 30% softer than in most traditional running shoes and has 2.5 times more volume. This dissipates up to 80% more shock associated with heel striking and allows up to 20 mm of compression in the heel.
- An oversized design helps reduce the rate of pronation and supination by promoting stability upon impact.
- Ultralightweight materials make it 15% lighter than traditional running shoes. This makes running uphill just as enjoyable as running downhill, with less fatigue.
- Rocker midsole geometry and low heel-to-toe differential encourages proper form by allowing for an easier mid-foot strike.
- Midsole Differential: 6 mm
- High-abrasion sticky rubber outsole delivers reliable traction and durability.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.