- Perfect for the gal on-the-go, the Lorna crossbody adds a touch of shine and a lot of style.
- Crossbody bag made of vintage leather with a subtle glaze.
- Holds your wallet, sunglasses, personal technology and a few small cosmetics.
- Buckle adjustable crossbody strap for your carrying convenience.
- Front exterior zip pocket with an exterior slip pocket on back.
- Top zip closure.
- Print-lined interior features a back wall zip pocket and multifunctional slip pockets.
- Bottom Width: 13 3⁄4 in
- Depth: 2 in
- Height: 11 1⁄4 in
- Strap Length: 22 1⁄4 in
- Strap Drop: 20 in
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Beautiful bag, very plain and simple. One thing: the interior of the bag is smaller than you might think because it ends at the zipper, which is about 2" from the top. So, it holds less than I thought it would, but it still works for me. Also, I am 5'5" and think the strap is just a bit long. The leather is soft and gorgeous, but it scratches very easily. I'm wondering how this bag will wear.
- Jill b - customer
- from san francisco
- June 6, 2011
This is an elegantly sleek and sophisticated cross-body handbag, which in most cases would be an oxymoron, and it is made with top-notch glazed leather. You can fit so much in this handbag because it is really the size of a regular bag. I purchased it in the taupe color Stone, and it is a perfect neutral shade. However, I am 5'4" and slender. Here is where that nice, roomy size becomes a drawback. The dimensions of the bag were overwhelming on someone my height and build. Even with the strap adjusted to its shortest length, this large handbag hit me almost mid-thigh, which was not a good look and not comfortable at all. Another problem with the size is that although the bag itself is fairly light, you are tempted to fill it up as you would a regular handbag, which might give you some serious aches and pains in your neck and shoulder. I think if you are much taller and perhaps bigger overall, you might be able to get away with wearing this bag. But for me, I regretfully had to return it.
- Sue C - customer
- August 29, 2011
I have this bag in black. It is small enough to challenge those of us who are used to carrying everything plus a bottle of water in our over-sized totes. Once you make peace with the fact that this bag requires a minimalist approach, you will realize how great a bag it is. It fits my essentials and just a little bit more. The design makes everything accessible. The back pocket is perfect for a Kindle or a magazine. The inside pockets work perfectly for my subway card and my cell phone.
- Anonymous - customer
- from New York, NY
- February 8, 2012
Very good looking. I am 5'4 and I don't think it's too big for me. My iPad fits perfectly in it and a few other things but not too much room. You have to be very organized with your stuff because it's very flat and doesn't expend. The color red is gorgeous. And the fabric inside is very cute.
- Patricia G - customer
- from Stamford CT
- January 28, 2012
A Christmas gift that lived up to the picture on the page. The inside fabric is an extra perk.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Texas
- January 6, 2012