- No matter what you need to carry, the High Sierra Fat Boy backpack has you covered!
- Made from Duralite® Ripstop, 600-denier Duralite®, Waffle Weave, 1000-denier Duralite®.
- S-shaped shoulder straps have comfortable VAPEL™ mesh AIRFLOW™ padding with suspension system and integrated media/cell phone pocket.
- Padded back panel for added comfort.
- Forward zip compartment includes premium organization and a key fob.
- Two center zippered compartments are roomy enough for all of your daily gear including books and files.
- MP3 player pocket with headphone port makes it easy to listen to your favorite music.
- Bottom Width: 12 in
- Middle Width: 13 in
- Top Width: 10 in
- Depth: 5 in
- Height: 19 in
- Strap Length: 38 in
- Strap Drop: 19 in
- Handle Length: 7 in
- Handle Drop: 3 in
- Weight: 1 lb 8 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I bought this for my kindergartner. It is huge on her. But after buying a character backpack that did not make it one semester, I wanted something better made. There is tons of cubbies for cell phone, keys, etc. I am anticipating that this will last her years.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Washington State
- January 3, 2016
Very happy with the quality, size, design and price I paid for the bag. I bought it for my daughter who started Kindergarten. Although it is slightly bigger than what she needs currently, it allows me the option of reusing this bag for a couple of years. My 5 year old is very petite but the bag does not seem too clumsy. Straps seem very comfortable. Main compartment easily fits a 1 inch ring binder, a sweater and a large lunch box.
- Vivien M - customer
- from Michigan
- September 10, 2015
A fantastic bag. Comes with me whenever I leave town. Be sure to leave the zippers closed at one end of the line or the other -- if you close it at the top as pictured, it will gradually reopen on you. Super reliable and tough while lightweight, highly recommend.
- Anonymous - customer
- July 12, 2015
Great bag for my 9 year old. Gets thrown around...left in the rain...usual kid stuff. Very durable and looks good. Highly recommend!
- Carrie - customer
- from Parlin, NJ
- May 30, 2015
My 5th grader has said several times how much she loves this pack and she wasn't the one to pick it out. ;) Very sturdy, lots of pockets and comfortable. It is a little big but it's gonna last through 6th grade too so well worth it!
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
- Nicoletat - customer
- from Philly
- March 28, 2014