- No matter what you need to carry, the High Sierra Fat Boy backpack has you covered!
- Made from Duralite® Ripstop, 600-denier Duralite®, Waffle Weave, 1000-denier Duralite®.
- S-shaped shoulder straps have comfortable VAPEL™ mesh AIRFLOW™ padding with suspension system and integrated media/cell phone pocket.
- Padded back panel for added comfort.
- Forward zip compartment includes premium organization and a key fob.
- Two center zippered compartments are roomy enough for all of your daily gear including books and files.
- MP3 player pocket with headphone port makes it easy to listen to your favorite music.
- Bottom Width: 12 in
- Middle Width: 13 in
- Top Width: 10 in
- Depth: 5 in
- Height: 19 in
- Strap Length: 38 in
- Strap Drop: 19 in
- Handle Length: 7 in
- Handle Drop: 3 in
- Weight: 1 lb 8 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Very happy with the quality, size, design and price I paid for the bag. I bought it for my daughter who started Kindergarten. Although it is slightly bigger than what she needs currently, it allows me the option of reusing this bag for a couple of years. My 5 year old is very petite but the bag does not seem too clumsy. Straps seem very comfortable. Main compartment easily fits a 1 inch ring binder, a sweater and a large lunch box.
- Vivien M - customer
- from Michigan
- September 10, 2015
A fantastic bag. Comes with me whenever I leave town. Be sure to leave the zippers closed at one end of the line or the other -- if you close it at the top as pictured, it will gradually reopen on you. Super reliable and tough while lightweight, highly recommend.
- Anonymous - customer
- July 12, 2015
Great bag for my 9 year old. Gets thrown around...left in the rain...usual kid stuff. Very durable and looks good. Highly recommend!
- Carrie - customer
- from Parlin, NJ
- May 30, 2015
My 5th grader has said several times how much she loves this pack and she wasn't the one to pick it out. ;) Very sturdy, lots of pockets and comfortable. It is a little big but it's gonna last through 6th grade too so well worth it!
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
- Nicoletat - customer
- from Philly
- March 28, 2014
My fourth grade boy loves the color orange and this backpack is big and roomy like he wants it. We dealt with the offending straps mentioned by another reviewer by just cutting them off. No problem anymore.
- Anonymous - customer
- September 29, 2012