- The super cool aesthetic of the Settlement Youth backpack from Herschel™ will be the envy of all your classmates!
- Spacious main compartment can hold books, clothes, or other daily essentials.
- Interior sleeve pocket for electronics.
- Additional front compartment with a key clip.
- Exposed plastic zipper closures with custom leather zipper pulls.
- Herschel Suppler Co. tag in bottom corner of bag.
- Padded and adjustable straps for a custom fit.
- Exterior: 100% polyester.
Lining: 100% nylon.
- Bottom Width: 13 in
- Depth: 4 in
- Height: 14 1⁄2 in
- Strap Length: 32 in
- Strap Drop: 14 in
- Handle Length: 7 in
- Handle Drop: 2 in
- Weight: 1 lb
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Love this backpack. Colors pretty. Originally bought it for my 7th grader but it was too small. Gave it to my 2nd grader and it's great. Very pretty.
- Rachel L - customer
- from New york
- September 10, 2015
When I saw this backpack, I had to have it! I bought this backpack for my kindergartener after first purchasing and returning the smaller option which was too small for any school age child. This backpack is the perfect size and should work all through elementary. The straps are a little wide compared to other backpacks this size, but my son doesn't seem to mind and it stays on him just fine. I love the separate pocket inside for assignments and books that he is working on that don't need to be turned in right away, and the outside pocket for pencils, erasers and such. The main compartment is used for his class folder and assignments that need to be turned in. I love the look of this backpack! It seems very durable and I like the thick metal zipper. The only thing that is a negative (besides I don't usually spend this much on a backpack. Especially for a kindergartener. But like I said...I had to have it) is that it is white and I'm sure will be getting dirty sooner than later. That being said, I'm giving 5 stars since I bought it knowing this.
- Megan B - customer
- from Utah
- October 2, 2014