- From city life to last minute getaways, the Herschel® Retreat bag offers a clean aesthetic and durable functionality.
- Cylindrical cinch top design.
- Large main compartment for your daily essentials.
- Magnetic strap closures with metal pin clip.
- Polyurethane straps.
- Reinforced bottom for added durability.
- External sleeve pocket for additional storage.
- Contoured shoulder straps for superior comfort.
- Fully-lined with Herschel's signature coated cotton-poly fabric.
- 100% polyester.
- Bottom Width: 12 in
- Depth: 4 1⁄2 in
- Height: 18 in
- Strap Length: 32 in
- Strap Drop: 14 in
- Handle Length: 7 in
- Handle Drop: 2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 11 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Very reliable, sturdy backpack. A little cumbersome to get into quickly because of the drawstrings, but roomy and has a convenient compartment for a couple of pens and a laptop. I have received many compliments on it, which is always a good sign.
- Antoinette O - customer
- from New York, New York
- March 7, 2014
Great backpack! Love the laptop insert inside and the main compartment has ample room for my large binder, textbook, notebook, and wallet. Very basic in the inside with no extra pockets except for pens and a pocket on the outside. Great backpack for grad school and have gotten many great compliments!
- NaB3 - customer
- from Chicago, IL
- December 22, 2013
I have had this backpack for almost a year now and still looks brand new! The quality and build of the backpack is amazing and not to mention very stylish! I get lots of compliments on it and do recommend
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Riley - customer
- October 28, 2016
Beautiful stylish bag, well made, with beautiful contrasting lining. Useful padded laptop compartment. Perfect for school, as long as you don't carry too many books back and forth!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Bangor, Maine
- October 10, 2016
I bought this about a year ago for my boyfriend and it has held up great! I initially bought the Little America but found it to be a bit bulky just for everyday use, this was the perfect size. It's constructed well because I have not seen even one snag or thread out of place. Perfect for a 13" laptop and the lining of that compartment is nice and soft. I love the white and red stripes on the inside as well. It'll hold enough clothes for a weekend get away and I'm sure it works perfectly as a carry-on as well!
- Anonymous - customer
- August 24, 2016