- From city life to last minute getaways, the Herschel® Retreat bag offers a clean aesthetic and durable functionality.
- Cylindrical cinch top design.
- Large main compartment for your daily essentials.
- Magnetic strap closures with metal pin clip.
- Polyurethane straps.
- Reinforced bottom for added durability.
- External sleeve pocket for additional storage.
- Contoured shoulder straps for superior comfort.
- Fully-lined with Herschel's signature coated cotton-poly fabric.
- 100% polyester.
- Bottom Width: 12 in
- Depth: 4 1⁄2 in
- Height: 18 in
- Strap Length: 32 in
- Strap Drop: 14 in
- Handle Length: 7 in
- Handle Drop: 2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 11 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Very reliable, sturdy backpack. A little cumbersome to get into quickly because of the drawstrings, but roomy and has a convenient compartment for a couple of pens and a laptop. I have received many compliments on it, which is always a good sign.
- Antoinette O - customer
- from New York, New York
- March 7, 2014
Great backpack! Love the laptop insert inside and the main compartment has ample room for my large binder, textbook, notebook, and wallet. Very basic in the inside with no extra pockets except for pens and a pocket on the outside. Great backpack for grad school and have gotten many great compliments!
- NaB3 - customer
- from Chicago, IL
- December 22, 2013
I love this bag! It's a little bit smaller than the Great America bag from Herschel, which is perfect because I'm a petite lady. The straps are great on my shoulders carrying heavy books. My only complaint is there are no pockets inside, but I knew that from reading reviews of this product. If you're going to buy this bag I recommend also buying a few zippered pouches to keep small things like keys, your wallet and headphones in so you're not searching for an hour every time you reach into your bag. A solid purchase overall.
- Rachael W - customer
- from Milwaukee, WI
- October 6, 2015
This is a great backpack. It is sturdy but not too heavy and large enough to easily fit a laptop computer. It is also stylish and I love the red striped lining.
- Anonymous - customer
- February 22, 2015
This pack holds everything even my big Mamiya 6x4 camera + I love the look + and even the inside of the bag is nice + there is a separate compartment for your laptop too.
- Wye - customer
- October 14, 2014