- Do you know your roots? The Heritage from Herschel Supply Co. certainly does. With a signature shape and feel, this sleek backpack will help define your style for years to come.
- Spacious main compartment can hold books, clothes, or other daily essentials.
- Interior sleeve pocket can hold up to a 15" laptop.
- Additional front compartment with a key clip.
- Internal media pocket for added storage options.
- Leather diamond detail accents the front of bag.
- Herschel Suppler Co. tag in bottom corner of bag.
- Eco-friendly reinforced bottom creates a sharp contrast.
- Padded and adjustable straps for a custom fit.
- Exterior: 100% polyester.
Lining: 100% nylon.
- Bottom Width: 12 1⁄2 in
- Middle Width: 12 in
- Top Width: 11 in
- Depth: 5 1⁄4 in
- Height: 18 1⁄2 in
- Strap Length: 34 in
- Strap Drop: 15 1⁄2 in
- Handle Length: 6 1⁄4 in
- Handle Drop: 2 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
This bag is made with very sturdy canvas and leather. It is very spacious with lots of room for books and a laptop. Perfect for college students
- Natalie S - customer
- from New York, NY
- September 3, 2014
I do wish it had a few more compartments for small items to stay organized but aside from that it is light weight yet durable and comfortable to carry on long days. Fits my laptop and books plus a snack!
- Samira R - customer
- from CO
- November 18, 2016
Four years later and this bag still looks brand new. I've even washed it in the washing machine without any problems. I wish it had more zippered pockets, but that's just because I enjoy organizing over simplicity
- Anonymous - customer
- October 17, 2016
Great bag. Slightly larger than expected. Can't recommend it enough
- Matt - customer
- from New York
- August 24, 2016
I was worried about the thickness of the backpack because I'll be going to school in a place that can get very cold, but the backpack is very well made and seems durable. Only down side is there are no water bottle holders on either side, which is something I'm used to with backpacks.
- Anonymous - customer
- July 27, 2016