- Do you know your roots? The Heritage from Herschel Supply Co. certainly does. With a signature shape and feel, this sleek backpack will help define your style for years to come.
- Spacious main compartment can hold books, clothes, or other daily essentials.
- Interior sleeve pocket can hold up to a 15" laptop.
- Additional front compartment with a key clip.
- Internal media pocket for added storage options.
- Leather diamond detail accents the front of bag.
- Herschel Suppler Co. tag in bottom corner of bag.
- Eco-friendly reinforced bottom creates a sharp contrast.
- Padded and adjustable straps for a custom fit.
- Exterior: 100% polyester.
Lining: 100% nylon.
- Bottom Width: 12 1⁄2 in
- Middle Width: 12 in
- Top Width: 11 in
- Depth: 5 1⁄4 in
- Height: 18 1⁄2 in
- Strap Length: 34 in
- Strap Drop: 15 1⁄2 in
- Handle Length: 6 1⁄4 in
- Handle Drop: 2 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
This bag is made with very sturdy canvas and leather. It is very spacious with lots of room for books and a laptop. Perfect for college students
- Natalie S - customer
- from New York, NY
- September 3, 2014
The process was easy and pleasant! I may be wrong but it was cheaper than other sites. Love the backpack.
- Hanna Y - customer
- May 31, 2016
This backpack is the best! It's super soft material and has very comfortable straps. There is just enough room for all my school supplies and even a spot specifically for my laptop.
- Miranda P - customer
- January 22, 2016
Ordered for my son who is a very particular teenage boy. Not into looking like a skater poser, this suits him very well. Size is perfect for books & laptop and is not very bulky. It looks to be very sturdy too.
- Anonymous - customer
- from long island NY
- October 14, 2015
Love this bag. Actually fits quite a bit. 2 one inch binders, 1 two inch binder, and a lunch bag that is a square. It's a tight fit but a good size bag for a high schooler that uses a locker too. It's not one of those huge LL Bean bags. It won't fit everything but its really nice looking!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Elkins Park, PA
- September 18, 2015