- Do you know your roots? The Heritage from Herschel Supply Co. certainly does. With a signature shape and feel, this sleek backpack will help define your style for years to come.
- Spacious main compartment can hold books, clothes, or other daily essentials.
- Interior sleeve pocket can hold up to a 15" laptop.
- Additional front compartment with a key clip.
- Internal media pocket for added storage options.
- Leather diamond detail accents the front of bag.
- Herschel Suppler Co. tag in bottom corner of bag.
- Eco-friendly reinforced bottom creates a sharp contrast.
- Padded and adjustable straps for a custom fit.
- Exterior: 100% polyester.
Lining: 100% nylon.
- Bottom Width: 12 1⁄2 in
- Middle Width: 12 in
- Top Width: 11 in
- Depth: 5 1⁄4 in
- Height: 18 1⁄2 in
- Strap Length: 34 in
- Strap Drop: 15 1⁄2 in
- Handle Length: 6 1⁄4 in
- Handle Drop: 2 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
This bag is made with very sturdy canvas and leather. It is very spacious with lots of room for books and a laptop. Perfect for college students
- Natalie S - customer
- from New York, NY
- September 3, 2014
I was worried about the thickness of the backpack because I'll be going to school in a place that can get very cold, but the backpack is very well made and seems durable. Only down side is there are no water bottle holders on either side, which is something I'm used to with backpacks.
- Anonymous - customer
- July 27, 2016
I love this backpack! Function: I have been using this backpack for 3 months now. I carry my 15" laptop 4x a week on my daily commute of a 10 minutes walk from my work building to my bus stop along with an additional 10 minutes from walk from bus stop to home. I am able to fit a 3 ring binder, an umbrella, my makeup bag, snacks, etc. Depending on the days sometimes I can also fit my lunch. It's pretty comfortable. Style: I'm so glad I chose the dark maroon color, it looks so much for simpler and stylish than hikers backpacks or the normal huge backpacks I see most people wear waking around DT. So glad I bought this!
- Kimi H - customer
- from Minnesota
- July 11, 2016
The process was easy and pleasant! I may be wrong but it was cheaper than other sites. Love the backpack.
- Hanna Y - customer
- May 31, 2016
This backpack is the best! It's super soft material and has very comfortable straps. There is just enough room for all my school supplies and even a spot specifically for my laptop.
- Miranda P - customer
- January 22, 2016