- See clearly and get optimal clear viewing in these compact lenses.
- Part of the Catalyst Collection.
- GUNNAR Optiks makes digital performance eyewear that enables the human visual system to achieve a higher level of performance while in front of any digital screen.
- The Overall Benefits of GUNNARS:
• Provides CONTRAST for enhanced visual accuracy and efficiency.
• Enhanced DETAIL for sharper, clearer vision.
• Increased visual ENDURANCE.
• Decreased eye FATIGUE.
• Reduced GLARE and visual noise.
- fRACTYL™ lens geometry precisely tuned to specific distances for reduced visual stress when looking at digital screens.
- NEOscopic™ technology is tuned for near viewing, but limited in variable viewing distances. Engineered specifically for computer users who log in long hours staring at the screen.
- i-Fi™ lens coating filters transmitted light and protects the lens. The anti-reflective portion cuts down on distracting glare and extraneous light while several coatings cut down on water spots, smudging, fingerprints, and scratching.
- iONik™ lens tint specially tuned to specific environments for maximum visual efficiency and increases ocular endurance while enhancing contrast for a sharper viewing experience.
- diAMIX™ lens material offers an optically pure viewing experience. This specially formulated lens material is ultra light for comfortable, unobtrusive use and impact resistant for maximum durability.
- i-AMP3D™ lens technology offers performance optics for the highest level of movie making in today's 3D viewer. Curvature in lenses with distortion free polarization provide wide-field viewing to enhance 3D effects. Optical quality maintains the highest level of detail, resolution, and clarity.
- RXable. GUNNAR eyewear is available to come in custom prescriptions.
Frame Width: 130mm
Lens: 32mm high x 60mm wide
Temple Length: 125mm
- Temple Length: 121 3⁄10 mm
- Frame Width: 132 3⁄10 mm
- Lens Height: 29 1⁄2 mm
- Weight: 0.7 oz
- Lens Width: 29 1⁄2 mm
- Bridge: 16 1⁄2 mm