- Freshness ahoy! Set sail and hit up the streets, the local bar, or a boat deck with the savvy nautical styling of these Bender kicks from Globe™!
- Designed and tested by Jake "life's a bender and so is my shoe" Duncombe.
- Combination upper of leather, canvas, and/or suede.
- Leather laces and leather accent at heel finishes off the shoe with classic nautical styling.
- Hand-stitched moccasin toe with Ballistic Grade Thread for extreme durability.
- Minimal tongue and collar padding for a slim and sleek look.
- Smooth textile and synthetic lining for supreme comfort.
- Cushioned footbed with custom art of "Terra Australis" map print.
- Vulcanized construction for enhanced board feel.
- Grippy rubber outsole with herringbone tread pattern.
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Cool shoes to wear with shorts, very comfortable. But, with jeans, the leather shoestring piece on the back of the shoe catches the bottom of the pants and pulls at them, extremely annoying. I might cut it off and see what happens.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Raymond W - customer
- from Jacksonville, Florida
- April 19, 2011
It's a nice looking shoe, but I found it very uncomfortable, and also very flimsy. I plan on returning them, yet another bad experience with Globe shoes.
Felt true to size
Felt wider than marked
No arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- December 31, 2010