- As American as apple pie, the ubiquitous penny loafer has been around since the 1930s but still melds perfectly into a captivating look for the modern woman.
- Rich leather uppers with hand-worked topstitching details on the toe.
- Subtle Frye branding detail at rear quarter.
- Soft leather lining and lightly cushioned footbed.
- Textured leather outsole with a rubber heel tap.
- Heel Height: 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 11 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.