- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- The Lucinda Perf Slouch by Frye® creates the perfect combination of elegance and comfort that easily transitions from day to night.
- Vegetable tanned leather upper.
- Perforated detail along entire shaft for ultra modern look.
- Smooth leather lining for a comfortable next-to-skin feel.
- Lightly cushioned leather footbed for all-day comfort.
- Stacked heel.
- San Crispino leather outsole construction provides long-lasting durability and style.
- Heel Height: 2 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 8 oz
- Circumference: 15 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 17 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I just got these after much procrastination and I LOVE them. The quality of a Frye boot is unbeatable. Also, I read a lot of reviews regarding Frye boot sizing. I am a 6.5 (wide) in heels/sandals, and a 7 in boots because I like a little room in the toe. But I ordered these in a 6.5 and they are PERFECT. A little room is built in! Definitely don't order a size up in this boot.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Katie L - customer
- July 11, 2013
Gorgeous and dressy enough for skirts. Buttery soft leather, and the perforations make this boot so different. I'm 5'2" tall and they come just to the bottom of my knee so they'll be perfect with black tights and any skirt length.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Long Island's north shore.
- February 12, 2013