- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- The Frye® James Lug Lace Up boot makes a classic statement with a durable leather construction, polished finish, and intricate stitching.
- Hammered full grain leather upper with precision stitching and a light polish.
- Traditional laces run through clean punches with forged brass speed hooks at top.
- Leather lining provides a more comfortable fit next to the skin.
- Lightly cushioned leather footbed provides added comfort.
- Durable rubber lugged outsole provides superior stability and traction.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 6 oz
- Shaft: 5 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I can't make enough positive comments about the Frye James Lug Lace Up. I liked all the colors but chose the Chocolate. It is a deep, rich brown that looks nice with any colors. These boots appear extremely well-made, but I will have to wear them more to see how durable they actually are. If they are like my other Frye products, I won't be disappointed. One feature I like about the James Lug Lace Up is the steel lacing hooks. These make the boots easier to tie and allow some variance in how tight they are. The shaft height is perfect for me and the toe shape keeps the boots from looking chunky. I wear a 6.5 and these were true to size for me. They do give the appearance of looking a little longer than some of my other boots, but that just gives me more to love. The price was more than I usually pay for boots, but after searching for a lace up boot for several months, I decided to get something I thought I would be happy with long term. I believe these will be with me for many seasons to come.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Greeneville, TN
- October 27, 2014