- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Revel in the happiness that only the Frye® Felicity can bring you!
- Brush-off leather upper is burnished at the toe and heel for an already worn-in look.
- Smooth leather lining for an inviting and comfortable climate.
- Cap toe offers timeless appeal.
- Full-length back zip for easy entry and exit from the boot.
- Classic Melissa button finishes the look at the top of the shaft.
- Long-lasting leather outsole with a leather stacked heel for added durability and traction.
- Heel Height: 2 in
- Weight: 1 lb
- Circumference: 10 1⁄4 in
- Shaft: 7 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
These short boots are on the high end for Frye, but I thought they looked particularly well-made, so I took the plunge and ordered them. I was surprised to find a "Made in Italy" label. That explains part of the cost. And they are gorgeous! I like that they are dressier than the usual Frye casual look. And I think they will work well with black clothing as well as brown. I wear 81/2 and 9 in general, and the 81/2 fit me well. I have a wideish foot, and the width was fine. Very pleased!
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from New York
- November 26, 2012