- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Revel in the happiness that only the Frye® Felicity can bring you!
- Brush-off leather upper is burnished at the toe and heel for an already worn-in look.
- Smooth leather lining for an inviting and comfortable climate.
- Slightly asymmetrical collar for a bit of panache.
- Full-length back zip for easy entry and exit from the boot.
- Classic Melissa button finishes the look at the top of the shaft.
- Long-lasting leather outsole with a leather stacked heel for added durability and traction.
- Made in Italy.
- Heel Height: 2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
- Circumference: 13 3⁄4 in
- Shaft: 16 1⁄4 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
The Felicity Knee-Highs are simply gorgeous. The shaft is very narrow; if you have large calves, they may be impossible to zip up. I am 5'6", 125 pounds and have thin calves. Right out of the box, this boot felt true to size (I am an 8.5 in every Frye I own); the foot bed and lining are like butter, and there is no squishing in the toe box. Somehow they look narrow in the photos, but it may be an optical illusion because of the shading (toe cap and sole). The shaft leather is quite stiff, which should soften and relax over time. The heel measures 2.5" from the highest point in the back, yet it only feels like I am on a 2" heel. I have tried them on with my skinniest jeans (fabulous), skirts and dresses. A little '70s Boho meets equestrian, they can be dressed up or down. The color is very deep brown which could actually pass for black, making them versatile. My only complaint is that the top of the boots flare out a bit on each side. I would prefer the top be the same height all around. Otherwise, the Frye Felicity is one hot boot!
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- FryeGirl78 - customer
- from New York City
- January 22, 2012