- When you look good, you feel good. And when you're wearing that beat up sleeveless denim shirt from 1996, it's no wonder that you feel like crap. Put a little spring in your step and some bounce in your fluid ounce.
- Clean single color design.
- Spread collar.
- Two upper button flap pockets.
- Full front button up.
- Double button cuffs.
- Long sleeves with button attachment at sleeve for easy fold up conversion to short sleeves.
- Shirttail hem.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine wash cold, line dry in shade.
- Length: 28 in
- Chest Measurement: 44 in
- Sleeve Length: 36 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.