- Fox Clothing Size Guide
- Look kid, ya threads are wack and you know it. Stop being a dingus and get your swagger right with these legit Fox® cargo shorts.
- Comfortable cotton fabric keeps you feeling great.
- Belt loop waist.
- Buttoned front closure with zip fly.
- Side hand pockets.
- Welt coin pocket at front left.
- Flap, hook-and-loop back pockets.
- Flap, hook-and-loop cargo pockets.
- Fox Head logo at left cargo pocket.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 32 in
- Outseam: 22 in
- Inseam: 11 in
- Front Rise: 11 in
- Back Rise: 16 in
- Leg Opening: 22 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 11. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
This is the third iteration of the Slambozo shorts I have owned, and it’s the best version. The style and cut of the shorts have remained the same over the past three years, but this iteration utilizes thinner material (cotton canvas). The thinner material is just as rugged as the previous versions, it is much lighter and it seems to be more flexible. I’ve enjoyed this pair of shorts for several years, and this is the best pair Fox has made.
- John S - customer
- from Brooklyn, NY
- October 1, 2013
OVerall, these are decent shorts. I have only a few minor nits: 1) the primary pockets are small-ish such that an iPhone 5S either fits awkwardly, or can slide out - the sliding out doesn't happen often but enough to make me paranoid. 2) the cargo pockets seal with one vertical velcro strip. Most other cargo shorts seal with two buttons, meaning you cna leave one buttton unfastened and still have easy access into the pockets. The velcro strap makes that impossible, though one might also consider that more secure.
- Anonymous - customer
- July 6, 2016
Perfect fit. Wonderful fabric. Love all the pockets. Stitching was a little sloppy and excessive. Would buy pants like the shorts if a 36 inseam were available.
- Kerry P - customer
- from West Chicago, IL
- June 22, 2013
Great looking shorts but out of 7 shorts I tried this pair had the strangest fit for me (average build, slightly on a heavy side). Too tight around the wait while flaring out too much in the hips. YMMV.
- Alex - customer
- October 29, 2013