- The Forum™ Spinster 148 has nothing to do with being shy. It's all about the power, pop and impressive performance that makes this a standout snowboard.
- Doubledog camber has sections located directly under each foot that deliver power, pop and edge grip for charging fast and going big. Rocker sections between the feet, and in the nose and tail, give it a forgiving and playful ride. The core profile has softer sections underneath the feet and poppy sections between the feet and in the nose and tail for all-day park laps.
- Twin shape is versatile, for riding forwards or backwards.
- Gnar Core is made entirely of high-grade aspen wood. The lightweight, vertical wood laminates reduce overall board weight, while still providing a responsive ride. Grainbelt technology adds critical strength under the bindings.
- Biax™ laminate is constructed with strands that criss-cross at a 90° angle, making for a smooth, fun to ride board.
- FreeBase material waxes easy, enhancing speed, emphasizing die-cut graphics, and protecting the core from damage.
- Swinger's Club technology makes the board spin faster and float with less effort. This is done by precisely shaving the tip and tail of the wood core to save weight without sacrificing durability.
- Booter Boosters - Carbon strands strategically placed from under foot to the nose and tail enhance response and provide better energy return with more boost for takeoffs and flat ollies.
- Flex rating: 3 out of 10.
Waist width: 240mm.
Reference stance width: 20".
Sidecut radius: 7.18m.
Effective edge: 1130 mm.
- Weight range: 85-155 lbs (39 - 70 kg).