- Fjällräven's most classic jacket, here in its original design after founder Åke Nordin sewed the first jacket using a durable tent fabric at home in Örnsköldsvik in 1968.
- This simple early version was created for climbers and has two breast pockets (the side pockets on the Greenland Jacket were added in a later version after the jacket grew in popularity among a wider outdoor public in the 1970s).
- The fabric is the durable, wind and water resistant G-1000® Eco that breathes well and can be infused with wax for extra protection from the wind and rain.
- Fixed hood.
- Zipper with flap in the front.
- Buttoned adjustments in the sleeve cuffs.
- G-1000® Eco: 65% recycled polyester, 35% org. cotton.
- Machine wash cold, hang to dry.
- Length: 31 in
- Chest Measurement: 46 in
- Sleeve Length: 39 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.