- An outdoor classic from 1968 that was developed in collaboration with members from the 1966 Greenland expedition. Today, many of the earlier versions have been passed to younger generations, making this a classic that's aging with dignity.
- The original was made of tent material that was too heavy for lightweight tents. The result was an extremely durable jacket that was much appreciated by climbers.
- Made of durable and adaptable G-1000® fabric.
- Extra reinforcement over the shoulders and yoke.
- Two-way zipper with buttons in the front.
- Buttons on the sleeves and cuffs.
- Snugly fitting hood.
- G-1000® Original: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
- Machine wash cold, hang to dry.
- Length: 28 in
- Sleeve Length: 34 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.