- ExOfficio Men's Size Chart
- ExOfficio Women's Size Chart
- Roam the world in comfort with the ExOfficio® Nomad™ Roll-up Pant.
- Relaxed fit gently drapes off the body for comfort during both exercise and everyday activity.
- Easy care quick-drying nylon protected with a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish and UPF 30+ sun protection.
- Modern rise hits approximately two fingers below natural waist.
- Belt loop waistband with microfleece lining.
- Zip fly with double-snap closure.
- Hand and coin pockets.
- Zip cargo pocket at right leg, hook-and-loop cargo pocket at left leg.
- Legs boast a snap tab roll up feature.
- 100% nylon.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 28 in
- Outseam: 39 in
- Inseam: 31 in
- Front Rise: 8 in
- Back Rise: 14 in
- Leg Opening: 16 in
- Convertible Inseam: 20 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 2, inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Love the fit and fabric is light but strong. I am glad they kept the design the same over time. I've gone through 2 pairs already over the last three years. More 'sporty' than jeans but very comfortable.
- Liz M - customer
- from Davis, CA
- July 10, 2015
I liked the fabric of these pants, which felt like light cotton canvas, but they are really very baggy. I am 5'8", and even though the waist fit, I looked short and thick in them, and I felt like I could have fit two of my legs into one of the pant legs.
- Anonymous - customer
- March 25, 2015
I have several pairs of the Nomad shorts and practically live in them; it was a no-brainer to order a pair of the slacks. They are extremely comfortable
- Nancy - customer
- from Rockford IL
- July 15, 2016
Love this pant. Bought it for hiking. The 8 was a touch too tight and the 10 is definitely too big. This makes me sad because it's a great looking pant and perfect for back country adventures.
- Bonnie G - customer
- from Taos, NM
- November 15, 2016